Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

No turkey and dressing today. We had breakfast with family. It was nice. We did have chicken and rice for supper...There are many, many things I'm thankful for today and every day. I know Jesus died for my sins which is absolutely amazing and beyond understanding. I have a wonderful loving family who I love to hang out with. I was blessed with parents who loved God and loved each other. I have friends who encourage my walk with Christ, for which I'm very blessed. They don't mind at all chewing me out every now and then when I need it and it's for my benefit and those kind of friends are few and far between. Everyone needs those kinds of friends. There are way too many blessings to list, but I have a thankful heart and I hope that whoever reads this will take the time to count their blessings.

Psalm 100 (New International Version)
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments: